Monthly Foam Roll Workshops!
Roper Physical Therapy offers Foam Roll Workshops each month taught by Rachel Gorman PT, DPT, OCS, PYT-c. In this one hour Foam Roll Workshop, you will learn techniques to roll out from head to toe and receive a foam roll exercise booklet to take home. Self-myofascial release or foam rolling allows you to relax muscles, reduce pain and restore muscles to their normal length-tension relationships and function.
What are the benefits?
- Corrects muscle imbalance by loosening tight muscles to restore a proper length-tension relationship
- Improves joint range of motion because relaxed muscles do not cause restriction
- Relieves muscle soreness and joint stress
- Increases extensibility of musculotendinous junction, giving you more flexibility and a full range of motion
- Maintains normal functional muscular length, muscles are not tight or shortened
Space is limited to 8
$65- with the purchase of an OPTP foam roller or $45 – if you bring your own!
Exercise Booklet Included!