Monthly Foam Roll Workshops!
Roper Physical Therapy offers Foam Roll Workshops each month taught by Lynne Ray, PT, PYT, CSCS. In this one hour Foam Roll Workshop, you will learn techniques to roll out from head to toe and receive a foam roll exercise booklet to take home. Self-myofascial release or foam rolling allows you to relax muscles, reduce pain and restore muscles to their normal length-tension relationships and function.
What are the benefits?
- Corrects muscle imbalance by loosening tight muscles to restore a proper length-tension relationship
- Improves joint range of motion because relaxed muscles do not cause restriction
- Relieves muscle soreness and joint stress
- Increases extensibility of musculotendinous junction, giving you more flexibility and a full range of motion
- Maintains normal functional muscular length, muscles are not tight or shortened
Register online with the Jane’s App or Call us at 980-298-6706 or Email Us.
Space is limited to 8
$65- with the purchase of an OPTP foam roller or $45 – if you bring your own!
Exercise Booklet Included!