With awareness there is choice!
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Roper Physical Therapy has made some changes in order to meet the needs of our patients. We are considered “essential” in our medical community in helping people manage pain, stress and anxiety, and even vestibular disorders. In addition to continuing to offer in-person appointments, we have implemented Telehealth from the home setting to help keep you out of medical clinics and emergency rooms. During this time, it is important for us to stay connected and communicate with you to help you with your health needs, in our clinic or virtually.
Roper PT will offer Telehealth for Ergonomics for Your Home Desk as well as Consult appointments for Private Yoga and Physical Therapy on Zoom. Our PTs at Roper PT can talk you through Self-Myofascial Release, Relaxation, and Exercises virtually! Additionally, Roper PT is now offering VIRTUAL options for multiple classes, including: Medical Therapeutic Yoga (MTY) All Levels, Stretch and Roll, Self-Myofascial Release for your Body, Self-Myofascial Release for TMD, Foam Roll Workshop, and How to Stretch at Home at Your Desk.
- Quality, patient-centered care with one hour appointments in a private, relaxed setting
- Comprehensive, individualized treatment plans designed to promote long-term health and healing integrating traditional physical therapy with complimentary and alternative modalities, including myofascial release, cranio-sacral therapy and medical therapeutic yoga
- A whole-body approach (mind, body and spirit) in the treatment of pain and dysfunction
- An exceptional team of physical therapists with over 100 years of combined experience in orthopedics, neurological disorders, women’s health, oncology and pediatric disorders.
- Physical Therapists with advanced and expert level training in Myofascial Release.