Roper Physical Therapy is an independent private practice owned and operated by Christine Roper MSPT, PYT. Since 2003, our physical therapists have been offering quality,patient-centered care using a whole-body approach to effectively treat the root of the problem and not just the symptoms.
- We recognize the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects that must be addressed for long-term healing and on-going wellness.
- Our physical therapists have over 100 years of combined experience in orthopedics, neurological disorders, women’s health, oncology, and pediatric disorders.
- We meet you wherever you may be on your healing journey and will teach you how to take an active role in your own healing process.
- We provide education and resources for proper body mechanics and movement, self- treatment options, improved flexibility, increased strength and postural awareness.
- We offer one-on-one, individualized treatment plans mixing traditional physical therapy with complementary and alternative modalities, such as myofascial release, craniosacral therapy and medical therapeutic yoga for the treatment of pain and maintaining ongoing wellness.
- Our physical therapist owned facility, coupled with our independence from insurance company participation, means that we can hold true to our core values in the care that is provided to our patients.
We believe in providing the quality care our patients deserve. The extra time we devote during our 1:1, hour long treatments, allows for better overall outcomes, faster results, and a more valuable experience.